Few pieces of American furniture are as revered or well recognized as the classic Adirondack chair. For more than 100 years, they have been enjoyed on the lawns of posh vacation homes as well as the porches of simple country cabins.
Designer Jonathan Nelson has subtly reworked the traditional designs to create a new classic, the New Hope Chair, which is as comfortable to sit in as it is beautiful to look at.
Creating a more streamlined design, reducing the bulk and placing the backboards horizontally on a curved frame to provide lumbar support, Nelson has truly developed an improved successor and a new, modern classic. He recently added to the comfort by designing the New Hope Footstool.
The New Hope Chair was honored with a 2015 IDA international design award
- * Made in the USA
* Constructed from durable Western Red Cedar
* Made to withstand the elements
* Rounded & Sanded Edges
* Soy based Eco-friendly stain options
* Long lasting UV protection to resist premature wood graying
* Built using all Stainless Steel screws and bolts.
- Chair Inside Seat: 22"W x 16"D x 16"H, Back 32"H
Outside Dimensions: 31"W x 32"D x 40"H
Optional Head Pillow: 5" Diameter x 11"Long
- Typically ships in 3-7 business days