Brooklyn Park BenchJayhawk Plastics
What happens to all the milk jugs that have been recycled throughout the years? You're looking at it! Recycled plastics reborn into beautiful maintenance free outdoor furniture. Support an eco-friendly building material and enjoy a fantastic looking product!
The Brooklyn park bench combines the stylish Petrie bases with the look and feel of the Comfort Park Avenue. Created with a heavy-duty cast aluminum frame and recycled plastic, this bench will make a stylish addition to your outdoor area and retain its beauty for many years. Low on maintenance, this bench will not rust like metal or rot like wood, and it never needs to be stained or sealed.
* Assembly Required
- Made in the USA
- High Density Poly Ethylene has proved to be unaffected by the sun, rain, snow, sleet, wind, saltwater, chlorine and mildew
- Heavy duty suitable for commercial uses
- Resistant to color fading
- Made with seven 2" x 4" Resin wood slats. Slats available in standard colors of green, cedar, and gray. Optional colors black, blue, brown, red, and white
- Stainless steel hardware standard
- Heavy recycled plastic bases
- Top and bottom slats are bullnosed for added comfort
- Ships flat packed, easy assembly with minimal tools
- Low maintenance
- 4 foot:
Distance between slats: approximately 1/4-inch spacing
4 Foot (2 Bases) Weight: 90 Lbs.
6 Foot (3 Bases) Weight: 125 Lbs.
6 Foot 2 Bases 140 Lbs.
- Jayhawk Plastics, Inc. guarantees all materials and workmanship for three (3) years on any product made completely from our proprietary recycled plastic blend. Jayhawk guarantees all materials and workmanship for (1) year on any product made of steel, aluminum or a combination of metal and plastic.
The guarantee excludes vandalism, improper use, product alterations, misuse, negligence, accident, theft, corrosion caused by chemicals, ice or snow damage and acts of God. The warranty does not cover any product used as a component of and/or a finished good for a manufactured primary product without the prior written approval of Jayhawk Plastics.
Jayhawk guarantees against rotting, decay or termite infestation for fifty (50) years for our plastic products. Any claim under this warranty must be filed within the warranty time-frame of original invoice date and must be accompanied by the original invoice or invoice number.
- Ships Free! Typically ships in 1-2 weeks