Jameson Park BenchJayhawk Plastics
What happens to all the milk jugs that have been recycled throughout the years? You're looking at it! Recycled plastics reborn into beautiful maintenance free outdoor furniture. Support an eco-friendly building material and enjoy a fantastic looking product!
The traditional park bench design of the Heritage Park Bench sets it apart from others. Created with a heavy-duty cast aluminum frame and recycled plastic, this bench will make a stylish addition to your outdoor area and retain its beauty for many years. Low on maintenance, this bench will not rust like metal or rot like wood, and it never needs to be stained or sealed.
The Heritage Park Bench is braced underneath with length and width supports that offer stability to the frame, and extra weight to keep it in one place.
* Assembly Required
- High Density Poly Ethylene has proved to be unaffected by the sun, rain, snow, sleet, wind, saltwater, chlorine and mildew
- Heavy duty suitable for commercial uses
- Resistant to color fading
- Made with eight 3" x 4" Resin wood slats. Slats available in standard colors of green, cedar, gray and brown
- Bull-nosed slats on the top and bottom for comfort
- Stainless steel hardware standard
- Powder-coated, heavy duty cast aluminum frames
- Available in-ground or surface mount
- Ships flat packed, easy assembly with minimal tools
- Low maintenance
- 4 Ft: Includes 2 bases; weight: 140 lbs.
6 Ft: Includes 3 bases; weight: 190 lbs.
8 Ft: Includes 4 bases; weight: 240 lbs.
- Jayhawk Plastics, Inc. guarantees all materials and workmanship for three (3) years on any product made completely from our proprietary recycled plastic blend. Jayhawk guarantees all materials and workmanship for (1) year on any product made of steel, aluminum or a combination of metal and plastic.
The guarantee excludes vandalism, improper use, product alterations, misuse, negligence, accident, theft, corrosion caused by chemicals, ice or snow damage and acts of God. The warranty does not cover any product used as a component of and/or a finished good for a manufactured primary product without the prior written approval of Jayhawk Plastics.
Jayhawk guarantees against rotting, decay or termite infestation for fifty (50) years for our plastic products. Any claim under this warranty must be filed within the warranty time-frame of original invoice date and must be accompanied by the original invoice or invoice number.
- Ships Free! Typically ships in 1-2 weeks