Newport Park BenchJayhawk Plastics
What happens to all the milk jugs that have been recycled throughout the years? You're looking at it! Recycled plastics reborn into beautiful maintenance free outdoor furniture. Support an eco-friendly building material and enjoy a fantastic looking product!
The Newport park bench is made with six 2" x 4" and two 2" x 6" bull-nosed recycled plastic Resinwood slats, this is our most comfortable bench yet. Perfect for any park, school, city or business and made completely with Jayhawk's proprietary tri-blended recycled plastic. Virtually maintenance free, this bench will hold up to all weather elements and won't splinter, crack or warp. Custom colors available for quantity orders. Stainless steel hardware comes standard. The bench can be either surface or in-ground mounted with one of our mounting kits.
* Assembly Required
- Made in the USA
- High Density Poly Ethylene has proved to be unaffected by the sun, rain, snow, sleet, wind, saltwater, chlorine and mildew
- Heavy duty suitable for commercial uses
- Resistant to color fading
- Made with six 2" x 4" and two 2" x 6" bull-nosed Resinwood slats. Slats available in standard colors of green, cedar, and gray.
- Stainless steel hardware standard
- Heavy recycled plastic bases
- Top and bottom slats are bullnosed for added comfort
- Ships flat packed, easy assembly with minimal tools
- Low maintenance
- 500 lb. capacity
- 100% post-consumer recycled content. Eligible for LEED Credits
4 Foot (3 Bases) Weight: 120 Lbs.
6 Foot (3 Bases) Weight: 130 Lbs.
8 Foot (4 Bases) Weight: 165 Lbs.
- Jayhawk Plastics, Inc. guarantees all materials and workmanship for three (3) years on any product made completely from our proprietary recycled plastic blend. Jayhawk guarantees all materials and workmanship for (1) year on any product made of steel, aluminum or a combination of metal and plastic.
The guarantee excludes vandalism, improper use, product alterations, misuse, negligence, accident, theft, corrosion caused by chemicals, ice or snow damage and acts of God. The warranty does not cover any product used as a component of and/or a finished good for a manufactured primary product without the prior written approval of Jayhawk Plastics.
Jayhawk guarantees against rotting, decay or termite infestation for fifty (50) years for our plastic products. Any claim under this warranty must be filed within the warranty time-frame of original invoice date and must be accompanied by the original invoice or invoice number.
- Ships Free! Typically ships in 1-2 weeks