POLYWOOD® Classic Adirondack 48" BenchPOLYWOOD®
Enjoy time with someone special in the classic Adirondack for two. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also designed to withstand nature's elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Item Weight 63 lbs Width 48.5 Height 42.75 Depth 28 Seat Width 40 Seat Depth 16.75 Seat Height 18.25
- Ships free! Typically ships in 3-5 business days.
20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty.
For more warranty details click here
For product care and maintenance details please click here
For assembly instructions click here