Bahama 117" Oval Extension Table w/ Double ExtensionsAnderson Teak
- The Bahama extension table stands 29" high, 43" wide, 78" long, opening to 117" and seats 10 to 12 people comfortably. This solid Teak "Extension Table" with extra thick wood makes the perfect addition to your patio or backyard. The table has an unique built-in 2 pieces butterfly pop-up leaves enable you to open and close your table in 15 seconds. The leaf folds away for easy storage under the table. The thickness of the table is made for generations and it comes with umbrella hole in the center. An umbrella brass plug provided for cover the hole when umbrella is not in use.
Real Teak, first quality Tectona Grandis. No other wood compares to teak when it comes to durability, elegance, stability and low maintenance. Teak has an extremely dense grained hardwood that resists rot, warping, shrinking and swelling. Its high natural oil content continually preserves the wood so it can be left outdoors for decades. It will arrive a honey blonde color and after one or two seasons outdoors it will turn soft, silver gray. And it stays like that, forever, without ever warping, twisting, rotting or splintering. Knot free, beautifully grained, smooth to the touch, pleasing to the eye and quality crafted from the inside out, your furniture will never need replacing.
* Assembly Required
- Premium Grade-A solid kiln-dried teak timber
- Teak contains a high level of natural oil and characteristically is the best timber to withstand heat, cold, rain and temperature changes.
- Resistant to warping, twisting, rotting and splintering
- Low maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction
- Commercial grade timber
- Built to last generations
- Mortise and tenon assembly
- Ships flat packed, easy assembly with minimal tools.
- Natural Finish
- 78"L 43"W 29"H (closed); 117"L 43"W 29"H (fully extended)
Weight: 139 lbs.
Ships Free! Typically ships in 5-7 business days
Product Care & Warranty
Teak is a natural product, it can be left out in the open all year round through rain, hail or shine. Its color will gradually mellow to a graceful silver grey. The character of your furniture will alter, but its strength will remain. An occasional scrub down with hot soapy water will compliment this process and discourage any moss growth.
Stubborn stains can be rubbed away with a fine grade sandpaper (in the direction of the grain only). If your furniture has weathered the sand paper will bring out the original teak brown color but will soon become the same color as the rest of the furniture as it weathers.
For warranty info please click here.