Bahama 35" Square TableAnderson Teak
- This bistro table is perfect for restaurant, cafe or place where space is limited. Table can be used with any mix and match chairs. It seats two to four people. Chairs and flower are not included.
Real Teak, first quality Tectona Grandis. No other wood compares to teak when it comes to durability, elegance, stability and low maintenance. Teak has an extremely dense grained hardwood that resists rot, warping, shrinking and swelling. Its high natural oil content continually preserves the wood so it can be left outdoors for decades. It will arrive a honey blonde color and after one or two seasons outdoors it will turn soft, silver gray. And it stays like that, forever, without ever warping, twisting, rotting or splintering. Knot free, beautifully grained, smooth to the touch, pleasing to the eye and quality crafted from the inside out, your furniture will never need replacing.
* Assembly Required
- Premium Grade-A solid kiln-dried teak timber
- Teak contains a high level of natural oil and characteristically is the best timber to withstand heat, cold, rain and temperature changes.
- Resistant to warping, twisting, rotting and splintering
- Low maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction
- Commercial grade timber
- Built to last generations
- Mortise and tenon assembly
- Ships flat packed, easy assembly with minimal tools.
- Natural Finish
- Size: 35"L x 35"W x 29"H
Weight: 40 lbs.
- Teak is a natural product, it can be left out in the open all year round through rain, hail or shine. Its color will gradually mellow to a graceful silver grey. The character of your furniture will alter, but its strength will remain. An occasional scrub down with hot soapy water will compliment this process and discourage any moss growth.
Stubborn stains can be rubbed away with a fine grade sandpaper (in the direction of the grain only). If your furniture has weathered the sand paper will bring out the original teak brown color but will soon become the same color as the rest of the furniture as it weathers.
A 1-Year Limited Warranty is given to all frames used in upholstered chairs, love seats, sofas, ottomans, loungers, benches and tables for commercial use. However, a 2-Year Limited Warranty is given for residential use for the same products mentioned above.
Anderson honors the Limited Warranty to the original retail purchaser, to be free from the manufacturing defects and workmanship, but does not include any small cracks in the end grain of wooden furniture. Anderson will pay, within one year from the date of purchase, reasonable and customary labor rates to repair or replace the defective parts excluding shipping cost from the retailer to and from Anderson or a repair center appointed by the Customer Service Department of Anderson to the original purchaser. After one year from the date of purchaser, the customer will be responsible to packing, and all the shipping and transportation costs.